Reporting directly to the founder you will be in charge of web design project for the agency clients, the role consists of:
● Meet internal clients to discuss the objectives and creative requirements of the job
● Think innovatively to produce new ideas and concepts within the constraints of time
● Create compelling, high quality visual designs and layouts that meets internal clients’ objectives and adheres to company brand guideline. Facebook ads , display ads , affiliates, e-mails, landing pages, website etc.
● Present design drafts to internal clients for review, discuss and perform edits based on feedback
● Manage and meet timelines by accurately estimating the time required to complete a request and managing expectations of internal clients
The role may evolve in time depending on candidate potential and company requirements and might include management.
What you would need:
● Diploma or degree in multimedia development or equivalent art/design major
● 1 or more years of experience in business or agency environment is preferred
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholder groups
● Good English communication skills (written and verbal) to liaise with English speaking clients
● Highly creative and have a genuine passion for the web and graphic design
● Has a strong portfolio demonstrating past design work.
● Possess great attitude – positive, energetic and driven individual
● Strong team player with ability to work independently
● Ability to work under pressure and takes pride in meeting deadlines
● Highly organized and high attention to detail.