Qraved, the No. 1 restaurant search and discovery platform in Indonesia, is solving the problem of “what and where to eat” with mobile and web technology. To do this, Qraved provides a full stack solution bringing content, community and commerce together through web and mobile app connecting millions of online users to more than 35,000 offline food & beverage outlets across Indonesia.
About the Job:
as a VP of Marketing you will be overseeing the planning, development and execution of our company's marketing and advertising initiatives and strategies. Reporting directly to the CEO, your primary responsibility is to increase revenue by increasing through the development of successful marketing campaigns in conjunction with the sales team. Must possess creative and analytically driven ideas to maintain above call leverage of the company brand. You will be working closely with Head of Product & Development, Sales Director levels and CEO for company growth and in-house structure development.
What you'll be doing:
- Understanding the usage of data analytics to create smart aggressive marketing campaigns
- Understand and execute multi-channel marketing acquisition strategies and identifying key business partners
- Work with product and developer teams to design and develop features and tools that improve user acquisition and retention
- Create a strategy for identifying, testing, and evaluating new marketing channels and tactics
- Perform deep analysis of marketing spend across various channels (display, search, mobile, traditional media, email, social media, etc.)
- A brainstorm meeting with the content marketing and video teams where you manage the creation and implementations of content for on-site messaging, lead nurturing, product communication, as well as display and video ad strategy.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Account Management teams to build out metrics and analytics that can measure and track customers from our marketing strategy and lead generation campaigns
- Well management and retention of more than 30 person in department
- 7+ years of relevant Work Experiences
- Proven track record of managing a wide variety of paid and unpaid acquisition channels
- Has a proven track record of user acquisition
- Social and Business Media management
- Experienced in writing compelling marketing and product copy
Skill Set Required:
- Expertise in mobile user acquisition and retention
- Passion to meet with clients
- Understands the roadmap to raising funds
- Strong analytical skills
- Intensely self-motivated and Startup spirited
- Strong in leadership and people managing skills
- Strong social media and offline marketing campaigns
- Strong in negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and good command over the English language.
- Strong work ethics and immensely comfortable with working in a fast growing start up company