Garena Published: January 5, 2017
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on issues of management concern.
- Identify internal inefficiencies, devise and implement improvement plan.
- Lead strategic project – from planning to execution.
- Source and arrange for resources to address internal needs and concerns from different teams.
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis on different products/projects.
- Drive planning, execution, and monitoring of ground events across Indonesia. In the process, establishing a strong working relationship among internal and external stakeholders.
- Help craft and redesign processes to ensure ground projects can move quickly and succeed at large scale.
- Whether it is scaling team, sourcing venues or event management, the goal is fuel growth.
- Analyze project results and campaign outcomes to estimate impact. This includes assessing KPIs for execution quality and portfolio performance to identify risk as well as growth areas.
- Hustle and take ownership of ground projects, do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor Degree in any major, preferably from reputable university
- Minimum 1 Year experience
- Has working experience in operations management/strategic planning/ Management Trainee/ Future leader is highly advantageous
- Able to communicate/build relationship with field people
- Quick learner/adapter, result-driven, proactive, logical thinking, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Willing to do business trip frequently ( overseas and local )
- Has strong leadership experiences in college and previous job ( experience in Organization or Campus community before )