Senior UX/UI designer will create new ecommerce experiences that help and inspire shoppers of the brands we represent. The ideal candidate must possess strong conceptual, design, interactive, and prototyping skills. S/he should be able to articulate design and UX strategy to key stakeholders, customers and cross-functional partners, with clear concepts and pixel-perfect execution.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop example high-level requirements, conceptual diagrams, and visual interface designs.
- Create key design deliverables specific to each product, such as scenarios and use-cases.
- Create user-focused designs informed by market analysis, customer feedback and requirements, and user research analytics.
- Design mock-ups and click-through prototypes as necessary for each product.
- Strong visual design, interactive, and prototyping skills
- Expertise with software for creating rapid user experience wireframes, animations, and prototypes
- Demonstrated success creating beautiful designs and user-friendly interfaces that surprise and delight.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and the ability to present ideas and concepts
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Web and app development experience a plus.