The 3 main aspects of online food businesses are operations, logistics & marketing. With Oddle, we aim to provide not only the best system but also top-notch logistics support to our Restaurant Partners. You will be a key part of the team not only to monitor the operation process, but also to continuously improve it by working on data analytics and coordinating with our logistics partners.
What you will do:
- Manage the delivery operation between merchants and logistics vendors to ensure it is done in a timely manner to our customers.
- Resolve any issues occurred by coordinating with the logistics vendors and riders.
- Provide excellent customer services, build customer relationships and manage their expectation.
- Generate ideas on how to streamline the operation process to improve its efficiency and productivity.
- Other projects and initiatives as assigned.
What you will need:
- You are self-driven and motivated with the ability to start and get things done
- Communication and problem solving skills are your forte
- You are very well-organised and meticulous
- You have an outstanding patience and positive attitude
- You can commit full-time for 3 -6 months
- Candidates should already have proper visa to work in Singapore. We regret to inform that we are unable to sponsor work pass for overseas candidates
- An opportunity to have a meaningful internship experience with exponential learning growth
- Constant coaching from peers and senior managers
- Youthful & dynamic working environment, fun colleagues and a vibrant startup community
- Monthly company gatherings / happy hour / birthday parties with food and drinks
- Competitive pay