Job Responsibilities :
• Draft ASX announcements & solicit feedback from stakeholders for approval
• Communicate with company secretary in Australia to publish the announcement on ASX.
• Prepare email blast template for the announcement for the investor list and send out on the day the announcement is out.
• Update the investor page for announcement within 1 day & press within 3 days.
• Manage content in investor websites through researching and improving the website every quarter & or upon request
• Assist in preparing the investor deck with in-depth research.
• Organise and coordinate investor related events & roadshows
• Coordinate with PR firms Press Releases for distribution of articles or announcements when required
• Conduct research and establish corporate engagement with investment firms and events targeted at financial institutions
• Manage stock market related platforms & drive traffic to Flexiroam by mentioning Flexiroam in any other social media platforms.
• Implement share price monitoring system to monitor company & competitors’ share price and generate weekly report to inform core team
• Draft answers for investor related inquiries within 1 working day
• Liaise with Australian counterpart to ensure trading.
• Handle any other requests on write ups.
Job Requirements :
• Excellent business writing skills with good organizational and analytical skills.
• Good command of English with good verbal communication ability
• Proficient in spreadsheets, word processors, presentation tools, simple design skills and understanding of digital media tools.
• Basic understanding of financial markets, economic developments and financial terms