Qraved, the No. 1 restaurant search and discovery platform in Indonesia, is solving the problem of “what and where to eat” with mobile and web technology. To do this, Qraved provides a full stack solution bringing content, community and commerce together through web and mobile app connecting millions of online users to more than 35,000 offline food & beverage outlets across Indonesia.
About the job:
As Head of Performance Marketing you will be overseeing the planning, development and execution of the overall online marketing strategies.
Our ideal candidate must possess creative and analytically driven ideas to drive user growth and retention.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translate strategic marketing priorities into effective online marketing initiatives
- Create and execute search strategies, design and structure campaigns to maximize user growth and retention targets
- Work with cross functional teams of analysts, content marketers, and engineers to drive search optimization efforts
- Lead analysis of key points on the customer journey and building new campaigns based on the habits of our users
- Identify problems and opportunities and implement solutions to improve search performance
- Lead SEO initiatives and optimization in coordination with the SEO team
- Mentor, grow and manage the online marketing team
- Manage acquisition and retention marketing budgets across products and generate performance reports of defined key metrics across channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
Skill set required:
- Top bachelor degree in Marketing, Computer Science or any quantitative field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Digital/ Start-up company or Digital Agency
- Strong in leadership and people managing skills
- Proven track record of improving search performance
- Highly analytical and creative at the same time; a balance of creative and analytical mindset