- Responsible in developing credit grading and credit modeling, behavioral scoring, and collection scoring system.
- Responsible in data enrichment and data maintenance.
- Generate and manager data processing, machine learning and data mining
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor Degree/S1) in Applied Mathematicians or Statisticians.
- Highly proficient in statistical and quant analyses such as R, SAS, Matlab, SPSS, Stata.
- Understands SQL, data visualisations such as Tableau, Qlikview.
- Experience or willing to learn to manage big data and analyses: Apache Hadoop, Spark, Mapreduce, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Machine Learning and Data Mining,
- Understands basic finance and accounting.
- Understands basic general purpose programming languages such as: Java, C, Python, Scala, Ruby and/or C++.
- Understands data warehousing techniques using relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SAP HANA, HDFS, MongoDB, CouchDB, Teradata, etc
- Understands Data Transformations including ETL tools, Informatica, DataStage, SSIS, Redpoint, etc.
- Understands credit risk modeling using regression analysis at minimum and willing to learn for advanced scoring methodologies including psychometric, Mahout, neural network approaches
- Familiar with macro economy, industry and market conditions, and able to translate the conditions into credit scoring and grading model.
- A team player who is organized, self-initiative, proven capability in team work and also able to work independently.
- Smart and hardworking individual who can work under pressure within tight deadline.
- Proficient in English & Computer literate: windows application (Word, Excel, Power point, etc).