Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes:
· Adoption: On board and partner with our customers, helping to ensure that they’re up and running on our platform
· Retention & Satisfaction: Build strong trusted/strategic advisory relationships with our customers, anticipate their needs and help them use our products and services to make their businesses more effective and successful.
· Work with customers to establish and achieve critical goals and other KPIs.
· Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
· Proactively reach out to customers to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
· Collaborate with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
· Manage account escalations.
· 0-2 years of relevant experience in account management and customer service, or with relevant academic experience.
· Outstanding command of the English Language, as well as the local language - written and spoken. You will be able to articulate with superb customer communication skills, both over phone and via email. Multilingual proficiency preferred.
· Detail-oriented and analytical, with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
· Confident and proactive team player. You will also be self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers.
· Resourceful, sharp, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
· You are tech-savvy -- learning new tools does not scare you!
· You’re driven, and eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work
· You want to help and serve our customers: they win, so you win.