The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new business and bringing in new accounts. Sales are achieved through identifying customer pain points and providing solutions through detailed discussion, presentations and proposals. The role will also provide strategic partnership and drive relationships with key clients.
- Identify and increase business partnership to reach and exceed company targets.
- Determining requirements through discussions, presentations and demonstrations.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development plan.
- Understand honestbee business model and apply a smart and consultative sales pitch.
- Present honestbee platform as a unique opportunity for businesses to acquire new customer base and establish their online presence.
- Maintain current partnership accounts to develop long term strategic relationship.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to help increase revenue for merchant partners
- Perform end-to-end account management, including month-end reporting to merchants, stock updates, price changes etc.
- Play a key role in developing an entrepreneurial, proactive, high-intensity culture in honestbee.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years' of working experience in any industry, within a client-facing role.
- Entrepreneurial mind set, willingness to shatter existing paradigms and break free of own comfort zone, and ability to find innovative solutions to problems in the quickest possible time.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals