Job Description :
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best
practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product owners, user experience designer, and operations engineers to build new products.
- Bringing forward technology ideas for continuous improvements to products and processes.
- Design and maintain the relational database and its schemas.
- Presents ideas for system improvements, produces detailed specifications, and writes program codes.
- Tests the product in controlled and real situations before deployment..
- Regularly maintains the systems once they are up and running..
- Accomplishes engineering and organization goals by completing related tasks..
- Develops software solutions by conferring with users, studying information needs, system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas,
and following the software development lifecycle.
- Have a minimum 1 to 2 years experience in Software development in related position with a strong emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
- Having technical knowledge of Source Code Management Revision Control such as Subversion, Git.
- Knowledge of Node.js, PHP Laravel.
- Experience with NGINX, REDIS, AWS.
- Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.
- Experience implementing web services (RESTful APIs).
- Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Advantage experience in JS Framework.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated, creative, independent, quick learner, and result oriented.
- Contributions to open-source projects (A link to github profile gets extra points).