Job Description :
- Work with the Development Team to manage the quality assurance of the application program.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Investigating, Reporting and Handling User Bugs System.
- Work with the Development Team to ensure user excellence with proper training enforcement and quality documentation fulfillment.
- Ensure documentation and reports are promptly and accurately submitted.
- Follow standard methods of analyzing and code testing
- Understand and participate in design/develop/maintain test automation framework
- Design/develop/maintain automation test cases for assigned modules
- Define testing plan (Test Scenario and Test Case) and ensure all development requirements are fulfilled
- Performing all applicable testing types (user interface, functionality, performance, system, integration, regression, unit testing)
- Create documentation for changes made in framework or for any new implementation
- Work closely with all squads to understand changing requirements and help product qa maintain automation test cases
- Work with Product Owner to enhance and maintain smoke tests tied with deployment
Job Requirements :
- Experience in developing/using web and mobile UI/Functional test automation framework (data driven, key-word driven, etc)
- Experience or knowledge of mobile apps (iOS and Android) and mobile apps automation tools like Appium, Robotium, Monkeytalk, etc
- Experience in open source tools like Selenium, Watir, etc (licensed tools like QTP are also considered)
- Experience in any programming language (java, python, perl, etc)
- Experience in testing and bug reporting
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in Scrum Framework
- Understanding of testing concepts and testing tools
- Good to have knowledge on database (mysql, postgres, etc.) and tools like postman, ghost inspector, jmeter, SOAPUI, git, jenkins and some unix commands