Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role (Thai National Only)
A critical role bringing together a three-sided marketplace and optimizing the food delivery process.
Candidates that prove themselves have an opportunity to become full-time employee at Uber.
What you'll do:
• Manage relationships with Restaurants
• Develop & Optimize Processes
• Product Improvement — Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver, customer, and restaurant experience
• Hustle — Take ownership of uberEATS growth in your city, and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
• Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
• Partnership management or business development experience
• Startup (all-hands-on-deck) "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
• Experience creating and optimizing processes
• Comfortable with numbers/Excel
• Salary THB 18,000-20,000/month negotiable based on experience, with potential to become full-time employee
• Employees are given Uber credits every month!